The Mail Supply Request Form is a PDF fill-in form that allows you to enter information on the displayed form and then either E-mail the form to St. Mail or print the completed form. To view, complete, and email or print this form, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4 or higher, which is free. To get a copy of the reader, click on the Get Acrobat Reader button.
How to fill in the form:
- Position the cursor inside a form field and click. The I-beam cursor allows you to type text.
- After entering text, choose from the following:
- Press Tab to accept the field change and go to the next field.
- Press Shift+Tab to accept the field change and go to the previous field.
- Press Return or Enter to accept the field change and deselect the current field.
Note: In a multiline text field (like the Comments field), Return goes to the next line; it does not accept the field change nor deselect the current field.
- Keep text within the visible boundaries on the form. Text outside of the boundaries will not print.
- If you plan to email the form to St. Mail, you must type your email address in the form field.
- Once finished, either click on the SUBMIT button to email the form to St. Mail, or print the form and send it to St. Mail by messenger.
Click to open the Mail Supply Request Form