OFFICE OF STATE UNIFORM PAYROLL MEMORANDUM #98-66
June 11, 1998
||All UPS Agencies
||Ronald S. Mitchell, Director
||July 4th Holiday
In view of Friday, July 3, 1998, being a holiday, the payroll processing schedule for pay period 06/15/98 through 06/28/98 will follow the normal schedule. It is mandatory that the systems be closed at 3:00 p.m. in order to process calc and related activities. Please adhere to the following schedule for payroll processing purposes:
- The deadline for Interface agency transactions will be 2:00 p.m., Monday,
June 29, 1998.
- The On-line Time Entry and Master Record Access systems' deadlines will be 11:00 a.m. for timekeepers and 3:00 p.m. for headquarters staff on Monday, June 29, 1998.
- EFT file transmission to the bank will be processed Tuesday, June 30, 1998. EFTPS file transmission to the bank will be processed Thursday, July 2, 1998. Payday will remain Friday, July 3rd, because it is not a Federal Reserve Banking Holiday.
- Terminated employee checks and Client/Resident employee checks/earnings statements should be available to local agencies to pick up at OSUP (Capitol Annex) by 2:00 p.m., Tuesday, June 30, 1998. Out-of-town agencies should receive these checks via United Parcel Service (UPS) before 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, July 1, 1998.
- All checks distributed through direct mail will be mailed as usual on Wednesday, July 1, 1998. Earnings statements of employees on Direct Deposit will also be mailed on Wednesday, July 1, 1998, provided that there are no problems.
- Agencies' payroll reports should be distributed on Tuesday, June 30, 1998. However, these reports will be available for viewing in BUNDL around 6:00 p.m., Monday, June 29, 1998, if there are no processing problems.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please call the UPS Help Desk at (504) 342-8928.
| Division of Administration Home Page | Info Louisiana Home Page |OSUP Home Page |