OFFICE OF STATE UNIFORM PAYROLL MEMORANDUM #98-51
March 26, 1998
||All UPS Agencies
||Ronald S. Mitchell, Director
||Good Friday Holiday Processing Schedule
In view of Friday, April 10, 1998, being a holiday, the payroll processing schedule for pay period 03/23/98 through 04/05/98 will be a normal schedule. It is mandatory that the system be closed at 3:00 p.m. in order to process calc and related activities. Please adhere to the following schedule for payroll processing purposes:
- The deadline for Interface agency transactions will be 2:00 p.m., Monday, April 6, 1998.
- The On-Line Time Entry and Master Record Access System deadlines will be 11:00 a.m. for timekeepers and 3:00 p.m. for headquarters staff on Monday, April 6, 1998.
- OSUP staff will transmit direct deposit data via ACH on Tuesday, April 7, 1998. Payday will remain Friday, April 10th, because it is not a Federal Reserve Banking Holiday.
- Employee checks will be mailed as usual on Wednesday, April 8, 1998, via US Postal Service. EFT statements should be mailed out Thursday, April 9, 1998.
- Terminated employee checks and Client/Resident employee checks/earnings statements should be available to local agencies to pick up at OSUP (Capitol Annex) by 2:00 p.m., Tuesday, April 7, 1998. Out-of-town agencies should receive these checks via United Parcel Service (UPS) before 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 8, 1998.
- Agency payroll reports should be distributed on Tuesday, April 7, 1998. However, these reports will be available for viewing in BUNDL around 6:00 p.m., Monday, April 6, 1998, if there are no processing problems.
- The normal deadline of 8:30 a.m. on Monday, April 6, 1998 for agency payables requests will be strictly followed in order to release checks a day early on Wednesday, April 8, 1998.
If you have any questions regarding the above processing schedules, please call the UPS Help Desk at (504) 342-8928.
| Division of Administration Home Page | Info Louisiana Home Page |OSUP Home Page |