OFFICE OF STATE UNIFORM PAYROLL MEMORANDUM #98-44
January 22, 1998
||All UPS Agencies
||Ronald S. Mitchell, Director
||Mardi Gras Holiday Processing Schedule
In view of Tuesday, February 24, 1998, being a holiday, the payroll processing schedule for pay period 02/09/98 through 02/22/98 will be backed up on Monday, February 23, 1998. It is mandatory that the systems be closed at 11:00 a.m. in order to process calc and related activities. Please adhere to the following schedule for payroll processing purposes:
- The deadline for Interface agency transactions will be 10:00 a.m., Monday, February 23, 1998.
- The On-Line Time Entry and Master Record Access System deadlines will be 9:00 a.m. for timekeepers and 11:00 a.m. headquarters staff on Monday, February 23, 1998.
- OSUP staff will transmit direct deposit data via ACH on Wednesday, February 25, 1998 which will assure funds are available for payday February 27, 1998.
- Employee checks should be mailed out Wednesday, February 25, 1998, via US Postal Service. EFT statements should be mailed out Thursday, February 26, 1998.
- Terminated employee and Client/Resident employee checks should be available to local agencies to pick up at OSUP(Capitol Annex) by 10:00 a.m., Wednesday, February 25, 1998. Out-of-town agencies should receive these checks via United Parcel Service (UPS) before 4:00 p.m., Thursday, February 26, 1998.
- Out-of-town agencies should receive their payroll reports via United Parcel Service (UPS) by 4:00 p.m., Thursday, February 26, 1998. If there is a delay in distribution of the payroll reports, they will be available for viewing in BUNDL on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 as usual.
- The On-Line Time Entry and Master Records Access System will be available Wednesday, February 25, 1998, for entry of 02/23/98 through 03/08/98 payroll.
If you have any questions regarding the above processing schedules, please call the UPS Help Desk at (504) 342-8928.
| Division of Administration Home Page | Info Louisiana Home Page |OSUP Home Page |