As defined in R.S. 39;15.4, the roles, duties, and activities of the Advisory Board are to:
- Advise the CIO on approaches to coordinating information technology solutions among Louisiana state government entities.
- Provide a forum for the discussion of emerging technologies that enhance electronic accessibility to various publicly funded sources of information and services.
- Advise the CIO in matters regarding the use of information technology.
- Provide advice and support as requested by the CIO.
- Advise the CIO on approaches to encourage and support the use of Louisiana domiciled vendors when procuring information technology systems, related equipment, related services, and software.
|Antie, Edmund J.||President||Central Telephone Corporation|
|Barfield, Thomas A. "Tim"||Executive Counsel||Revenue|
|Barham, Robert||Secretary||Wildlife and Fisheries|
|Bowler, Shirley||Deputy Commissioner||Insurance|
|Breaux, Pam||Secretary||Culture, Recreation and Tourism|
|Caldwell, James D. "Buddy"||Attorney General||Justice|
|Chustz, Stephen J.||Interim Secretary||Natural Resources|
|Davis, Kevin||Director||Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness|
|Edmonson, Mike||Deputy Secretary||Public Safety|
|Eysink, Curt||Executive Director||Workforce Commission|
|Gonzales, Eve||Secretary||Public Service Commission|
|Greenstein, Bruce||Secretary||Health and Hospitals|
|Hines, Walker||State Representative||House of Representatives|
|Kimball, Catherine D.||Chief Justice||Supreme Court|
|LaCerte, David||Interim Chief Executive Officer||Veterans Affairs|
|LeBas, Sherri H.||Secretary||Transportation and Development|
|LeBlanc, James M.||Secretary||At Large|
|Lewis, Jeffrey||President||Lewis Computer Services, Inc.|
|Moret, Stephen||Secretary||Economic Development|
|Morton, Benjamin S.||IT Director||Treasury|
|Robbins, Brent||Deputy Commissioner||Agriculture and Forestry|
|Sonnier, Suzy||Secretary||Children and Family Services|
|Templet, Shannon||Director||Civil Service|
|Wesley, Erin Monroe||Executive Council||Lt. Governor|
|Wisher, Ruth||Public Events Coordinator||Office of the Governor|