Under the authority of Act 772 of the 2001 Regular Session of the Louisiana Legislature, it is the intent of the Office of Information Technology to develop formal I.T. policies relative to information technology activities including but not limited to the following:
1. Implementing of I.T. standards for hardware, software, and consolidation of services.
2. Reviewing and coordinating I.T. planning, procurement and budgeting.
3. Providing oversight for centralization/consolidation of technology initiatives and the sharing of I.T. resources.
4. Assuring compatibility and connectivity of Louisiana's information systems.
5. Providing oversight on I.T. projects and systems for compliance with statewide strategies, goals, and standards.
OIT is reviewing the content and format of all OIT Policies and Standards. Updated versions are being published using a new number scheme. The official method of publishing/distributing OIT policies will be through this OIT website.
IT_POL_1-00 Enterprise Security
IT_POL_1-02 Infosec Committee
IT_POL_1-04 Data Sanitization
IT_POL_1-04 Data Sanitization - Revised
IT_POL_1-10 Authorized Access
IT_POL_1-12 Simultaneous Connections
IT_POL_1-16 Disaster Recovery
GUIDELINE: Living Disaster Recovery Planning System (LDRPS)
IT_POL_1-18 Remote Access
IT_POL_1-20 Acceptable Use
IT_POL_1-22 Data in Transit
IT_POL_1-26 Data Classification
Computing Infrastructure Policies