We highly recommend you read the User Guide before accessing this system.
- DRU Proposal User Guide
- Infrastructure/Planning Pre-Application/Application User Guide (Posted March 29, 2010)
Accessing the Gustav-Ike Online System
Access the online system here*: https://www.gustavikerecovery.com
*In order to log in to the website, you will first need to make a change in your Internet Explorer program to allow pop-up windows from the website. To do this:
- Go to the Tools menu in Internet Explorer.
- Select Pop-Up Blocker. (If this is not listed, you have a third-party pop-up blocker and will need to consult the instructions for that program.)
- Click Pop-Up Blocker Settings.
- In the Pop-Up Blocker Settings window, type gustavikerecovery.com as the "Address of Web Site to Allow"
- Click the Add button.
- Close the Pop-Up Blocker Settings window.
To have a user account established, please send your name, email address, telephone number and the grantee for which you will need access to email@example.com. Consultants should have their grantee send an email to the same address for authorizing access.
Requests for Payment User Guide
- Exhibit A - Invoice Template
- Exhibit B - Invoice Template
- Exhibit C - Employee Timesheet
- Exhibit D - Travel Regulations
- Exhibit E - State Travel Expense Form
- Exhibit F - Form 9-1: Certification of Exemption for HUD Funded Projects
- Exhibit G - Request for Payment for Comprehensive Resiliency Projects
- Exhibit H - Budget Sheet Example for Comprehensive Resiliency Projects
- Exhibit I - Housing Drawdown Checklist
- Exhibit J - Housing Invoice Summary Sheets
- Exhibit K - Request for Payment for Housing Projects
For assistance about the online system, contact the firstname.lastname@example.org or (225) 330-0911.