Spacer Image
Andrea Hubbard

Tel: (225) 342-0713
Fax: (225) 342-1650

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 94095
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9095

Physical Address:
1201 North Third Street
Claiborne Bldg. Suite 3-210
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70802

DOA Toll-Free Number

Get A Game Plan Louisiana Recovery Authority LaTrac Report Fraud

LaGov Vendor Information (Accounts Payable Vendors)

The Office of State Uniform Payroll (OSUP) is the accounts payable Central Control Agency for vendor payment processing for the LaGov ERP system.  Currently, the Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD) and the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) is serving as the system's pilot agencies.

Payment Schedule

  • Vendor direct deposit payments are sent each work day, except when that day is a State holiday.  When there is a State holiday, direct deposit payments will be sent the next working day following the holiday(s).
  • Vendor check payments are printed and mailed on Tuesdays and Fridays of each week, except when that day is a State holiday.  When there is a State holiday on a Tuesday or a Friday checks will be printed and mailed the next working day following the holiday(s). 

Accessing Payment Detail  - Click here to access Supplier Self Service (SUS) and view payment detail information for checks and direct deposit transactions.  Check stubs only provide limited detail.  All direct deposit detail is provided through SUS.


Vendor Registration

As of 2/06/12, Division of Administration's LaGov Interim Support Group (ISG) handles all vendor master data changes, which includes: enrolling vendors in direct deposit, verifying vendor setup and unblocking vendors.  If you need assistance with any of these tasks please refer to the ISG website at: or send an email to: _DOA-LAGOV-ISG@LA.GOV

Supplier Self Service (SUS) - Click here to register as a vendor.  Questions regarding the registration process, locked ID, forgotten password or forgotten vendor number should be directed to the Vendor Registration Help Line at (225) 342-6349. 

Forms for Agency Use Only
The following forms are to be completed when requesting a reversal of a check or EFT payment, a replacement for a check payment or a stop pay/lost check request.  These forms should be completed and submitted to OSUP by the appropriate agency personnel.

Certificate of Lost LaGov Accounts Payable Vendor Check

Stop Payment Request - LaGov Accounts Payable Vendor Check

Replacement Form for LaGov Accounts Payable Vendor Check 

Reverse Form for LaGov Accounts Payable Vendor Check/EFT